Tuesday, January 29, 2008

O H M Y G O O D N E S S It just dawned on me today, that I only have two more days left as a member of Shabby Miss Jenn's Guest CT. Boooo Hoooo!! I just don't know what I'll do without all her goodies just appearing magically in my inbox. Oh dreaded day!!So, enough drama. Here are a couple layouts I did with her fabulous Love Shack kit.





And then I made this with her cute little quick page from Love Shack . . .



And then I actually made a Mint Tin Album using the Love Shack Mint Tin album. I don't have pictures of the actual album I made, cause my mom stole it from me before I could photograph it! But here are the pages . . . I think my mom really LIKED it. LOL

Aren't they just the cutest???? I loved it. I can't wait to make another one.

Well, I guess I'm signing off. Don't know if I'll get to do anything else to post here before the dreaded moment . . .

Jenna, seriously, call me. We'll do lunch.
da