Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hey there all you shabby scrappers! My name is Dale Ann Cubbage, and I am so thrilled to be joining Miss Jenn's Guest CT for the month of January! You know how scrappers make those lists of Dream Team's they like to CT for . . .well this is one of mine!!

Not only do I get to toot about being on this team, but I also got my very first layout published!! This layout, called, "My Girl," was selected to be in the January issue of the Digital Artisan Guild's monthly magazine!



This is one of my favorite pages of my daughter. I just fell in love with the photo, and I knew Shabby Miss Jenn's Gracie's Garden kit would be perfect for it. I also added her name in the frame using Bren Boone's Dymo Tape Alpha. The layout is linked, just in case you want to go by and leave me some loving

So, as you can see I'm having a fabulous start to my new year, I hope you are too! Once again, thanks so much to Jenna for giving me this opportunity. I look forward to getting to know you all, and doing some shabby scrapping with ya.

da (Dale Ann Cubbage)