Saturday, December 01, 2007


Kjlwintersnowlayout

A perfect start to December... I woke up this morning to about five inches of freshly fallen snow...lots of shoveling but so much fun for the kids...it is still falling in quarter-size flakes - I took some photos, made a cup of hot chocolate and scrapped this as I watched the kids outside...

Shabby Miss Jenn's new Snowkisses Kit is perfect for winter layouts... Last night I spent a lot of time at Shutterfly working on Christmas gifts...who knew my hobby could be so useful when it came to creative Christmas presents - and I am not just talking photo books either - some of my favorite gift ideas are - magnets...mouse pads...and maybe even a personalized deck of cards...

Here is the proof of a mousepad I created (also uses the Snowkisses Kit) can you see a pattern here??

Mousepad

So have some fun with your Shabby Miss Jenn kits and make some fun digital Christmas presents... I love being able to justify what I spend on digital when I save so much using what I have to create things my family really will enjoy...